Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Treating Anxiety with Reiki



Many Clients ask me if Reiki is good for them. Lately I seem to have lots of clients coming to me who suffer from anxiety. I have been asked many times if Reiki is good for treating anxiety and from the experiences that I have had with these clients I must say it is a very calming and benefitial aid for them.

Perhaps this little story about a client I treated the other day may give you an idea about the benefits of Reiki for people suffering from anxiety:

I had a man with a disability come to see me months ago as he was often getting very anxious and even quite aggressive with others. His carer asked me if I could help. The man came for three Reiki sessions with me on three consecutive Saturdays. The carer and many other people in his life reported that he was much calmer and they had really noticed the difference in his temperament since he had been receiving Reiki.

Easter arrived and he had a few weeks off from coming to see me. His carer rang me last week to say that they did not know what to do with him. His behaviour had deteriorated again and she wanted an appointment for him as soon as possible.

The man came for his Reiki session and when he walked in the door he looked very anxious! You could see in his eyes how distressed he was. When he finished his session and met again with his carer he looked sleepy and tranquil. She commented immediately on how much more relaxed he appeared.

It is so lovely to be able to assist people with their health in this way. Do you suffer from anxiety? I implore you to see how Reiki can help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment