Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reiki workshops


Reiki Training


This weekend I ran a Level 2 Reiki course. I love teaching people how to work with the Reiki energy. One of the participants in my workshop said to me that the people he work with always ask him how he can be so relaxed working in such a high-pressured job.


He told them that he believes it is due to his training in Reiki and the fact that he gives himself Reiki treatmets 3 to 4 times a week. (These are self-treatments that are taught in the Level 1 Reiki course that he completed with me three months ago).


He said that he has not found anything that is as deeply relaxing as Reiki before and he thinks that Reiki is very powerful. He only wishes that more people knew about it.


If you are interested in experiencing Reiki or learning how to do it yourself please contact me.




Narelle Hudson.


No comments:

Post a Comment